generous open spaces
The theme for each of the 16 residences is to provide spaces of generous scale with uncompromised elegance. In addition the Botanica team sought to create a breathable building where natural ventilation and light abound. All bathrooms and laundry have natural ventilation – a feature rarely experienced in apartment living.
only two residences per floor
Most developers, when presented with such a large riverfront site, will automatically begin to formulate how to design the maximum number of apartments possible on the site (up to 90 in the case of the Botanica site). However, the vision for Botanica was for a limited number of residences that would enable residents to live like they were in a large luxury home but with all the conveniences of a centrally located luxury apartment building.
- Two separate and distinct living areas.
- Full suite of Miele (or equivalent) appliances including integrated fridge & freezer, steam and microwave oven, integrated coffee machine, washing machine and heat pump dryer.
- Integrated outdoor kitchen featuring BBQ, under bench glass display fridge and sink.
- Large walk in pantry with allowance for additional full-size refrigerator and an internal rubbish chute.
- C Bus (or equivalent) app activated technology system for security access and lighting.
- Choice of timber or tiled floors to all living and dining areas.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Ensuites to every bedroom.
- Generous storage including a utility room within the residence.
- Secured enclosed double garage in the basement with additional storage space.